Forum Index - Our long term viability
Justin

Post #36
9:58PM April 27, 2019
Hello everyone. Approximately two weeks from now, on May 11-12, ImgTC will be moving to a new domain - https://imgtc.ws/.

In order to ensure the website has a financially sound future, I will be introducing limited ads onto the website. While imgtc.com was not accepted into the Google Adsense program, imgtc.ws was. Adsense is the only publisher platform that is profitable enough to justify its use. While the domain of the website will change, none of the content or accounts will be impacted in any way. Your accounts, all of your uploads and albums, will not be affected at all. Both domains are active and fully functional, so for now either one will work, but by the weekend of May 11, uploads on imgtc.com will be deactivated. If you use the site for sig links, blogs, etc, the imgtc.com links will continue working indefinitely - no broken links will happen as a result of the domain move.

If you have any questions about this, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you everyone!
Calwyn

Post #37
2:52AM April 28, 2019
Question: Will all of our previous ImgTC.com links automatically work as ImgTC.ws links just by changing the "com" to "ws" in the URL?
PvZ2BattlezLab

Post #38
4:04PM April 28, 2019
“If you use the site for sig links, blogs, etc, the imgtc.com links will continue working indefinitely - no broken links will happen as a result of the domain move.“
Skywardthedrago

Post #39
7:58PM April 28, 2019
Currently, trying to access the new site gives me a network connection error, even though I am on a (mostly) stable connection. Is there any reason for this?
qmt

Post #40
7:12PM April 29, 2019
Google gonna goog, I guess
StealthBlade98

Post #41
7:17AM April 30, 2019
All our stuff will be saved right? like uploaded images?
ShitTrash

Post #45
2:49AM May 25, 2019
Hi, Is it possible to upload photos from my phone?
I want to upload my photo album-Faggot- and album with homophobic focus, because I get turned on by homophobic men 😍
Quick reply